Qualikom Canada Inc. understands that network availability is paramount to our client’s mission critical operations. Therefore, we make every commitment to our clients in the form of a Service Level Agreement (SLA). We have implemented the following SLA to ensure that every client receive maximum performance and value for their money.
Qualikom Canada Inc. is a pioneer Canadian hosting provider whose policy was always “money back guaranty” for network uptime of 99.999% (excluding scheduled maintenance outages). We continue to offer this guarantee because we consistently achieve this level of server uptimes. If our normal network availability does not meet our 100% uptime guarantee, a credit will be available to any client upon request, not to exceed 50% of their base monthly fee. Network uptime includes all network infrastructure including routers and switches but does not include services or software running on the client’s server. Network downtime exists when a particular client is unable to send or receive data from a server and such failure is recorded until the server is able to send and receive data again, as confirmed by a third party monitoring system like Host-tracker.com. The guarantee only applies to our VPS, Linux server and windows server plans. If a client is experiencing network connectivity issues with their own Internet Service Provider (ISP) Qualikom Canada Inc. will not take responsibility.
In order to receive a credit the client must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the outage. The date and approximate time of the outage must be included. Once Qualikom Canada Inc. confirms the outage, a credit will be applied within five business days.
Dedicated Server Hardware Guarantee
This SLA is included within the server contract you signed when you signed up for your service.
Qualikom Canada Inc. provides you with technical support on setup of your account, ftp access, and other server related issues free of charge. Qualikom Canada Inc. does not provide free support for web applications, scripts, or components from third parties or developed by you. We can provide these services at reasonable fees to get you up and running or on an ongoing basis. To inquire, please call our toll free number (1.888.845.3971).
Qualikom Canada Inc.’s Technical Support Department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days per year and is available by E-mail at Support@qualikom.com. Our general standard response time to technical support issues is within one hour. However, this will depend on the complexity of your issue and our general workload at that time. The Technical Support team will assign the highest priority to client inquiries related to servers’ unavailability, this includes VPS. These issues will be addressed immediately upon receiving e-mail notification from any client. All inquiries regarding Company billing for its services should be sent to email@example.com . All inquiries regarding reselling Company’s services, purchasing of new accounts and available discounts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are not happy with our Shared Web Hosting Service or if you are unable to resolve a technical support issue/s within the timeframe set forth in this SLA please contact Qualikom Client Support Manager at CSR.email@example.com regarding the issue. The Client Support Manager will review your issue, investigate, and respond to your request within two business days. If the issue is complex and does require extensive investigation, then you will be notified of the time required. This two business day response time does not mean that a resolution is guaranteed within two business days.
Qualikom Canada Inc. does not retain any client data after an account is terminated. All data is deleted immediately from the servers when the account is terminated. Requests to provide data after account termination require extensive manual efforts to recover such data and will be billed at our current billable rate. Qualikom Canada Inc. must receive payment for this upon request for this service.
1) This SLA does not apply to delinquent clients.
2. Scheduled or planned maintenance.
3. Network connections between Qualikom Canada Inc. data center and the client location.
4. Any networks or network equipment not owned or controlled by Qualikom Canada Inc.
5. Circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA.
6. Client’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by client), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, PHP, HTML, ASP, etc.)
7. Any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Qualikom Canada Inc. ‘s Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy; by user or other users.
8. DNS (Domain Name Server) issues outside the direct control of Qualikom Canada Inc.
9. False outages reported as a result of any Qualikom Canada Inc. measurement system problems or errors.
Serp Tracker Reports:
Serp Tracker report is a product of Qualikom that is designed for its customers to automatically track their website SEO results in google search engines. Qualikom does not asume any responsibility for the results shown in the report charts. The reports generated are an automated compilation of what the user wull see, when searching google manually for the same keywords. Serp Tracker reports may from time to time to approximately, +- 1 point of what the user sees when searching directly on google website. This small difference is due to the constant changing nature of the search engines.
All SEO customers are responsible for managing their own Serp Tracker account and are advised to generate reports from time to time. Qualikom Serp Tracker server will generate monthly reports and automatically send out to the customer emails on file. Customers who no longer require Serp tracker email reports should remove the email address or must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to close the account.